Old 03-13-2011, 08:50 PM
danece

I found my FW in an antique shop after having eyed them at the "yard sale" at my favorite QS, they were quite pricey, showed my DH what it was and walked away, deciding that I would check out the antique shops, as we were looking around I passed a display case without looking into it, having spotted something around the corner, my DH tapped me on the shoulder and said I should check out the case, and lo and behold there was a little beauty, the shop owner pulled it out and we plugged her in and now she is mine, that was 5 years ago, got her for a great price, last year was checking out CL and found a machine on there, called the number and the lady who answered said she had a FW up for auction, I told her my top price and she called me back 3 days later and brought it to me at work, my clients and the people that work for me thought I needed to have some mental therapy for buying such an old machine until I explained to them the great deal I was getting, I love my little machines, a 1947 and a 1954