Old 03-13-2011, 10:56 PM
Kitzone

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Okay gang I have an announcement to make and this came from a very reliable source..........

Word on the street is that Alan and a few of his faithful from the Needlebar have been lurking in our shop.

For now on we are NOT going to mention the Needlebar!!!

According to a few we are the village idiots and our shop has been mentioned in several topics and it was not nice. Anything related to the NB is copyrighted and belongs to Alan, I do not want to see it in this shop!!

By the way, Singer did not make machines in Turkey for crying out loud!!

Billy
Thank you Billy for bringing this to our attention. I understand that differences can be a bit challenging at times but I hope that the sewing spirit will always prevail.

Sharing information is how we were taught to sew and in turn we share with others. However, it is clear that we need to take heed and not use copy written material from any site.

We should also welcome all lurkers to share their enthusiasm and knowledge for vintage sewing machines with the rest of us.

Lastly, the way I see it, there will always be those who are challenged by competition and no matter what, they never understand the positives in sharing information.

Judy