Old 03-14-2011, 07:51 AM
debbieumphress

I got a call this morning, abuot 5 minutes ago. And this person, who is really nice, asked me if I could make her two t-shirt quilts with her daughters t-shirts,,, blah..blah..blah... I do not quilt for outsiders for a living, I do them once in a while for friends. Anyway, someone gave her my name.
OK this is not a problem, I tell people, no time frame, when it's done. LOL. SHe wants one full size by April 18th and one by May 18th. I was like "you are kidding". She said, well you have plenty of time. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
SO this lady lives in GLen ROse, TExas. I have her info. If anyone else would like to "play" with her , pm me. I just cannot do it. I know some do but not this chickie doodle. I get too many hitches in my git-along and never know when I will have a broken spoke. YOu know.
Thanks for letting me vent. Whew!!! Does anyone quilt this fast? I can with a regular top but stabilizing, cutting, etc for a t-shirt quilt. May be some good money for someone. She might even mail it if she thought she could get it back on time.
ANy takers. ROFL.

Really?? Are you kidding me??? Scat !!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]169688[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-169683.gif