View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Bev

I haven't read all the posted answers to this question, so here I go, at the risk of just repeating what others have said.
I bought numerous super large 3-ring binders at Walmart. I am in the process of downsizing for a move. So, I have started going through my quilting mags, of which I have many!! When I first got them as I went through them I put a sticky tab on every pattern or whatever else that I would want to keep. Now I recheck the ones I tabbed, quickly look over the rest of the magazine, and tear out all the pages I want. I put these in a plastic 3-ring envelope and stick them in the binder. When I'm all through, if I have time I will divide the patterns into categories and separate them that way. The categories will be in alphabetical order. I do this work on a daily basis when I can sit and relax in my quilting room. One thing I must add. If you find that two of your patterns are on back to back pages just copy one of the pages on your photocopier, or use an office supply store's copier, it's fairly easy. 8-) 8-)