Old 03-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Kitzone

Originally Posted by Kathie S.
Originally Posted by Lostn51
Originally Posted by sewbizgirl
This is ridiculous... Like sewing machine mechanics is rocket science, for crying out loud.

You would think all collectors could share their common interest without site rivalry... I guess not.

I belong to both sites, but which do I read daily? This one! The friendly one!
Well the whole purpose of this shop is for anyone who likes vintage machines can come on in pull up a stool and sit back and talk about them. It is a friendly laid back place to hang out and I want everyone to feel like family. You know some of the the things that we talk about might not be "museum quality" and we might have a few things wrong but by golly we are learning just like the next person. This is not a stuffy gallery, this is an old timey sewing shop where you can kick your feet up and just shoot the bull.

Billy
Not only that Billy, but, this shop is family as well as an educational place. We are all teachers and at the same time students. This is a very kind and caring place to be. This is a wonderful place to be and I thank you and everyone else here. Kathie
Amen to Family and Friends.

I really like Redeyes. Beautiful machine and I can't wait until she has an application of cleaner and liquid gold. She'll look amazing.

My gma had a redeye and I loved going down in the basement where I pretended to sew. I was always the curious one that got into more trouble because of my inquisitiveness (or orneriness). LOL.

Judy