Old 03-14-2011, 12:20 PM
Weedwoman

Originally Posted by Miz Johnny
Originally Posted by Lostn51
Originally Posted by Lostn51
By the way, Singer did not make machines in Turkey for crying out loud!!

Billy

Well it has come to my attention that by golly Singer was popping machines out of Turkey like crazy! See I told you I didnt know everything, and apparently someone else is not as smart as they thought they were either! :lol:

Well the way I see it we are all having fun here thats all that counts right?

Billy
This is as good a time as any to say that you should take anything I say with a grain of salt--I am wrong as often as I'm right, and appreciate it when someone points it out to me. Although, as I am suffering from CRS, I won't remember it next time around, either.
I belong to several different SM lists, but have been hanging out here because I'm looking for a more "informal" atmosphere. (I must admit that I also "feed" off the excitement of those new to collecting!) This is a hobby for me, one I've shared with family and friends and one that has been a wonderful diversion through some really rough times, but is certainly not the most important thing in my life.
So--entertain me some more! I love hearing about all of your "new" machines!
I agree totally. We are all human and we all make goofs. I have it extra hard (lol) because I'm a senior and also a blonde so you may have to cut me some slack sometimes. hahaha
I love this list and I also love seeing others getting involved in saving the old ladies cause someones gotta take our place when we can no longer fight the fight.