View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 12:30 PM
GailG

Originally Posted by Lucy90
What is the number of too many quilts being displayed? I have 3 in my living room, one on couch and one on a couple of chairs. I also have a couple of pillows I made. Also have quilts on the bed and maybe one on the end of the bed also. I hung a quilt in a spare bedroom for display and will change to display quilts. Also have a wall hanging above my sewing area. Is this too much? I know people that do ceramics and have figurines all over the place. A relative said, my house looks to quilty! I just said, I love my quilts and like to look at them. Just curious what others think.
I want to reply before I am swayed by other responses. I say, display what YOU like. It's your house, your home. That relative is probably a little envious that she doesn't have the time and/or talent to do what you are doing. (My sister once told me about my constantly sewing on quilts to "get a life." I told her this IS my life and the life I choose. BTW both she and her son wrap themselves in quillows that I've made for them.

:wink: )