View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 12:42 PM
brenda21

We had so much fun the first time around and so many of you have asked for another one, so here we go! We have been given the go ahead to MUG RUG Swap 2.

Mug rugs are not an exact size, however, they are larger than a coaster and I would say the minimum size would be 5x7. Use your imagination and be creative with them.

You will swap directly with a partner and once assigned you will PM each other to get addresses, etc. You may swap with 2 different people, but 2 will be the max.

Since these little guys are small and quick, I'd like to do a fast turn around time on the swap. Sign up by PM until March 31,2011. Names will be sent out by April 2, 2011 and rugs should be mailed out by April 15, 2011. You will need delivery confirmation on your package.

There are some awesome samples of mug rugs on our board here if you enter mug rug into the search link and there are several cute, free patterns for them online.

Swap is open to quilters of all levels and abilities. Swap is open to anyone. If you can't ship internationally please let me know in a PM.

Please PM me with any questions and please review the general swap guidelines for all swaps on the board.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-20154-1.htm

Have fun and start stitchin' up some mug rugs!