Thread: Bad fabric
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 01:16 PM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

I was buying left over bolts Northcott for backing for donation quilts for the millitary. Thankfully the owner who was measuring it pointed it out to me. One bolt I bought because it was minor and they gave me a discount since it was for donation quilts for a good cause the other one I left. Would they not have noticed it when they were cutting? I would try and still bring it back even if it is to exchange. You can try but without a receipt it might be hard or because of the time passed.

I bought also fabric from some one online and a lot of it was polly cotton so I can not use it or it was very thin quality. I assume the peron did not realize because I told her I needed it for this cause and it needs to be 100 % quality cotton. So Now I am not sure what to do with it either. I also feel bad because I spend $ and DH and I wanted to support our troops but now I can not use a lot of it and I am out of the money so I can not even buy the more expensive stuff.

I guess we live and learn. I know some one always watches the cutting when she buys fabric. This is probably a good idea.