Old 03-14-2011, 03:25 PM
kem77

Originally Posted by earthwalker
My disasters are legion! But seemingly happen all in one block. I can go weeks without incident....but then you get a doozy of a day. Yesterday I accidentally ironed my fabric whilst it was on my cutting mat (note to self do not be lazy and put mat on ironing board)...repeatedly sewed the fabric wrong way about for a zippered back, put the wrong colour bobbin thread in the machine, not once but twice, forgot to switch needles and change stitch length between jobs....then had to unpick tiny stitches after wondering why the needle broke - twice.
Oh my what a day that was.I would have had to get up and look at the calendar to see if it was friday the 13.Or if there was to be a full moon out that night. I am one that I would have to call it a night and to start fresh another day. I get to a point when I know it is not ment to be done that day. I left my cutting mat on the table one day, came back the next day and it was worped. {can't understand???} read the instructions I had saved .Why I never read. Do not leave or put near heat.Was to sunny of a day. Oh well that is now my Do Anything Mat!!!Love to have to rebuy supplies. Nothing to this sewing>hahaha :lol: