View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 08:27 PM
amyjo

They say it is easier to sew that way. Mine is tilted too. Really like it better than having it the way most people have it. I am needing to get my room straightened up, but i want to get upstairs and get that organized 1st. Then I will be putting a daybed down here in this little room and will leave my computer and everything in here. Will be upstairs with lots of light and 2 big rooms for my sewing and stash. My youngest said this spring when she comes home we will do it. I have carpet in the one room and a bed but the bed is going bye bye. Have two desks and file cabinets up there. One room has big custom made storage units that I bought for 11 each at auction. I am going to paint them. they have sliding doors on so can be shut. Have a rack for my batting to be on in one corner of room. two walls for design wall. Also have peg board that I think I will paint red like Deb's. I think her room looks great. The other lady that had a sewing room has a very nice layout too. My one daughter has a dining table just like that and it weighs a ton. I have a great big dining table at my other house that stretches to 12 feet and I want that up in my big room for my cutting, etc. I think my daughter will play me out.