Old 03-15-2011, 02:08 AM
olebat

I almost bought this one a few weeks ago for $99, to replace one of a previous style. The legs on the one I have open at angles, compromising the storage space under it, where I keep my totes. This design will open that area. The one I have has served me well for many years. Not only do I have the large cutting mat, I also have a pressing surface I picked up for coupon price at Hancock Fabrics. Gerrrateeeet for all those large size pressing and ironing projects. Hardly ever set up the ironing board anymore.

My sewing room can serve as a guest room - fold the big table down, put the totes on top of the sewing table, and open the futon. I have a similar table in the craft room which has drawers in the center. It is just a touch more narrow, but (use to) folds down into a space saver. I have so many bins and drawers under it now that there would be no point in folding it. I can lay my canvases flat to decoupage, without bending over the old dining work table. I feel that I have worked and over worked these tables, and find no fault other than an occasional little wobble.

They were easy to assemble with the tools provided. I opened the box in the car, and just carried a few pieces in the house at a time, rather than strain trying to lug in a heavy piece of furniture.

Thanks for the heads up on the pending sale price. I'll be replacing the angular fold-out legs style I have with this one.