Old 02-07-2009, 01:30 PM
#1piecemaker

I had bought some white blocks at a yard sale that was just a little thicker than normal. I put them back and saved them for just the right project. They fit right into my printer. So I scanned the pictures and printed them out. They were all wonderful old photo's of when my daddy and his brothers and sisters were all young. There was only one recent photo that was in color. The rest were in black and white. Then I had a family picture of them altogether with a little story of where each one of the kids were born as my grandparents moved a couple of times. It was real interesting because it told how my grandpa rented a boxcar to carry their possessions on one trip and on another how they all traveled in wagons. It was pretty neat. I told my sister that she should treat the photo's with some bubble jet spray just in case. But I think the ink will be colorfast. I think it is going to hang instead of be on a bed so washing will be minimum. Thanks for the interst. This was a neat project and I recommend it for nastalgia's sake.