View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 09:45 AM
nycquilter

Can't tell you how many have been gifted. I make them because they come from my soul and I can't help myself. I have no clue how many I've made and given away because I go through bouts when I don't photograph them. In my apartment, I have a quilt on my bed, one in the living room--used to hide the hole in the chair made by our "dog-ter"! on the daybed in my sewing area, is a quilt my mom made for my daughter (not the dog-ter) and on top of that is one I made and seems to want to be mine. There are also three lap-sized ones there too, two of which are earmarked for the local Project Linus. In the country, I have a quilt on daughter's bed, a quilt on my bed, a wall quilt in the study, one small one in the family room, and one in the guest room. I also have several quilts laying on the guest room bed for storage. These are ones I can't yet part with... In my sewing room, I have one completed quilt on the wall and various tops hanging up while waiting for their turn to be quilted. I also have several wall hangings I made in my office at work.