Old 03-15-2011, 09:59 AM
EagarBeez

A couple weeks ago, I wrote both venting and asking opinion. It was about when I asked my sister about patterns/colors that I would look for. She first said skeleton heads/bones... for her boyfriend. She gave a couple quirky things, I forgot what they were, but, hard to find. I asked about colors.. she said red, black, white. That's better to work with. She asked if I could make half skeletons and half sock monkeys for her, or... I said no I don't think those kind of ideas would look good together. She told me red, black, white. When we visited our children and grandbabies, DH and I went to the fabric store. I did not find anything I particularly cared for, but, DH sure did. I got the fabric, came home, called sis. Ok with her. She asked a week later to send pics...I sent them.... She said nice, but, flowers?. They are red, black and white. She then told me, I LIKE COUNTRY can you put something else in there?? NO..
You folks have given so much support. I've been thinking it over. I am using the fabric and going to do a log cabin quilt. At least I'm going to try. I figure that would be country