Old 03-15-2011, 02:57 PM
Corry

Originally Posted by WANNABEE
Which are the best - I'll probably only have one day.
You can do the ones I told you all in one day. My Quilt Shoppe is the best in my experience and Jampatch, these have the most fabrics. I live in Okeechobee florida and have to drive a ways to go to any of them. None at all in my little town. We have lots of cattle and oranges....no quilt shops...lol I don't hesitate to drive up to Stuart and hit jampatch and then on to Jupiter and then to West Palm to My Quilt Shoppe. It has the most fabrics. Now the ultimate quilt shop is in Rockledge on the east coast if ya get near there. If you are traveling on I-95 and get off the Rockledge exit the shop is 2 miles and sooooo worth going. It has "sew" much fabric and they are so very nice when waiting on you and helping you find everything. I have been there 3 times and still have not seen the whole store. http://www.thequiltplace.com/ Just letting you know if you are driving in or out of Florida and going I 95, Alot of people travel that way and then some go the turnpike.... The Margate store is pretty far south. Been there too but would drive to Rockledge store as it is far more worth it if I were going to drive that far.