View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Havplenty

I absolutely love southern Florida though the humidity can be a challenge. I have been to San Francisco several times, I really enjoyed it there.

Our MO cold winters are just right for a fireplace with a roaring fire to keep you warm; our fall time is just beautiful with all the trees turning colors; our snowy winters can be beautiful as I live on a tree lined street and it is picture perfect when it snows and our summers are hot and humid enough to cook food on the ground outside. Yep the weather here is conversation worthy.

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Originally Posted by Terryl
Originally Posted by Havplenty
Yes we got plenty of snow yesterday and today it's a bit brisk outdoors. Tomorrow of course is to be warm. Yes what wonderful weather we get in Missouri.

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Havplenty,maybe BUT it's a big state.How's the weather up there. did you get much snow yesterday?
Hi Missouri girls, I lived in Kansas City, MO for 15 months, loved the city, loved the people, HATED the weather, 2 winters there sent me scurrying to Florida!!!! :thumbup:
I'm originaly from san fransico calif. moved here 31 yrs ago. Yes the winters are cold but the rest of the year 8-9 months are beautiful. I've never been to florida.seen some very nice photos.