Thread: Bad fabric
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 05:42 PM
neece

You know what they say-"The squeaky wheel gets the grease" well the dissatisfied customer needs to stand up for themself. I bought a book and a magazineat Jo-Ann fabric and attempted to return them. Now the magazine was in plastic and I hadn't opened it. I went back and was told they don't take back books or magazines. It wasn't my local store so I went home. The more I thought about it the more I got irritated. I went to my local Jo-Ann and checked my receipts and NO where does it state you cannot return books or magazines. I emailed Jo-Ann headquarters one evening and said I was a perferred customer and was irritated by the no return policy as it is not posted anywhere. The next day I got a phone call from the store manager saying that I should bring in the book and magazine and she would take care of things. Another time I reupholstered my couch. I needed a 90 inch zipper. well I bought the zipper then I had to buy the hardware separate as the zipper was sold by the inch. I paid for but I wrote to the zipper company and received a check covering both the zipper and the hardware. When you are dissatisfied put it in writing.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: