View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 05:29 AM
KittyDigitize

Originally Posted by wolfkitty
Greetings and welcome to the board! I would love to see some of your designs - can you post any? Lots of kitty lovers here! :)
Ha! I love your tag line!! It's funny...

I have a website on my profile you can go to. Apparently posting any photo's here with any kind of a link will stop the whole process of learning from other designers and I've had posts already deleted. So I'm afraid I cannot post pictures because they lead back to my website where the tutorial information is kept to create the designs as pictured. As soon as I can get this worked out, I might be able to post the images of what I'm working on so you can have a view before it reaches publication.

You can view many of the designs at my site. I'm working on an adorable quilting calender you create inside your embroidery hoop for 2012. It holds silhouette cats and quilting quotes. I hope to have it completed this Friday!

The images below show the design before stitching (CAD images) and the decorative boxes are machine applique. ADORABLE when stitching out the test calendar.

Calendar Cover
[ATTACH=CONFIG]170432[/ATTACH]

Inside Cover
[ATTACH=CONFIG]170433[/ATTACH]

"I Think Sew!" Sample Calendar Page
[ATTACH=CONFIG]170435[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-170427.jpe   attachment-170428.jpe   attachment-170430.jpe   attachment-170432.jpe