View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 07:54 AM
mypatookis

Originally Posted by Celeste
Originally Posted by mypatookis
This is our Bailey puppy. He is a lab... 19 weeks old

Haven't had a puppy in the house for about 12 years. It is so much fun. Will be glad, though, when he slows down a little... hehe. He has so much to learn, but he's catching on fast!
Sweet! I can't choose a favorite picture. I like the one watching tv with Dad because that's my speed. The toy one makes me think of my furry nephew. I think he'd try to take one home at a time like he does ours. Of course, if he doesn't accidentally bring it back, Emily tries to see that they are returned.

Can you tell me about the one in your avatar?
My avatar is my Jake dog. My precious golden of 12 years, who passed on Dec 28th, 2010. I miss him so.. :-(( He died of a bleeding tumor on his spleen. He was my baby and like the vet said... Bailey, you are going to have some BIG paws to fill!! Jake had bi-lateral hip dysplacia. With some vitamins, care & LOTS of love, we didn't notice any discomfort until he was about 9 yrs and then only in the winter. Put him on some meds and he did great! That blue ball in the picture was the only toy he wanted to play with and it was with him constantly. He would bring that ball in to me and sit and stare at me, when I was on my puter, or sewing, until I got up & did my exercises and played ball with him. He was so very special... He was our fourth golden. We also had two chocolate labs.. Sadie and Tyler. Sadie lived until she was 12 yrs and died of liver disease, and Tyler died at 6 yrs of lymphoma. Our goldens, Casey, Mindi, and PW (which was short for permanent wave... because his ear hair was curly ;) ) all lived long lives.
Oh... thought I should show you Max & Muffi too. We are equal opportunity pet lovers... hehe
I know you only asked about Jake... but we loved all our furbabies...

Max & Muffi R.I.P.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]170505[/ATTACH]

Sadie & Tyler R.I.P
[ATTACH=CONFIG]170506[/ATTACH]

PW, Mindi & Casey R.I.P.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]170507[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-170500.jpe   attachment-170501.jpe   attachment-170502.jpe