View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 03:58 AM
MTS
Banned

Originally Posted by AlwaysQuilting
Well after reading the posts I see I'm not the only one who's been disappointed in Priority mail.
But somehow everyone thinks the package is for something I bought on ebay (I didn't) or paid through Paypal (no again).

I went to USPS and signed up for email alerts plus I had the tracking number.
We've had trouble with this mailman before because he doesn't like the landlord of my apartment complex. They got into a feud somehow. I don't know if it's personal or business.
But I've had to call the Post Master twice about my regular mail and she said "You're not the only one who's complained about him."
So why don't they discipline him?

BTW the package finally came late yesterday afternoon.
Well, it might have been helpful if you mentioned in your original post here:
I am using the tracking number to follow it online and it shows that it has sat in the local post office since Sat. March 12.
that the post office you were referencing was your own, and the postmaster you wanted to contact was also local.

Really, I'm rarely on the USPS's bandwagon, but if you've got a rogue employee in YOUR LOCAL PO, it's hardly has anything to with Priority mail (which is not a guaranteed service).

And if it's a continuing problem, you need to start going up the postal food chain. Your local postmaster has a boss. Start there.