Old 03-17-2011, 08:38 AM
LovingIzabella

Originally Posted by ksea
Good morning Buddies just wanted to update that I mailed blocks to jlin52 and CyndiH on Tuesday.
I am still waiting on a F8 from mbogenpohl.
Karen and Wendsy I see where you both recently posted that you have mailed yours so I will let you know when I receive them.
I received grown up blocks from Okdarla and golendog55. I love both of them, they look awesome with my other ones. I really appreciate the time and talent that you all have put into each one of my blocks and I know that my grand daughters are going to have beautiful quilts thanks to youall.
I am sorry that I am behind and am no where near done with my blocks (25 more to complete and send), I am pretty sure that I will get them done and mailed by the deadline, I just hope it doesn't upset anyone that they have to wait that long.
Deep Deep breaths...no need to apologize or worry about inconveniencing anyone. This swap has a four month time frame and blocks are due to be mailed home by April 15th so you have plenty of time. If anyone is upset they have not received their block yet then perhaps this is not the swap for them. This swap is not meant to be rushed and get it done. it is meant to help people grow and stretch in their comfort zones and be STRESS FREE because you do have time!
So again take a deep breath and relax-you are fine :-)
Hugs
April