Old 03-17-2011, 08:39 AM
LovingIzabella

Originally Posted by ksea
Good morning besties just thought I would do another update, I mailed grown up blocks to DonnaD, missgigglewings, obsessed, sweetness, buddy'smom, mistiliz, lillie, megsann, goldendog55, twospoiledhuskies, letsquilt and dicey on Tuesday.
I am still missing a F8 from materialgirl, and wendsy I see where you posted you sent yours to me in with my grown up block so I will let you know when it arrives.
I received grown up blocks from buddy'smom, Okdarla, and Obsessed. Thank you so much ladies for the time and talent that have went in to everyone of the blocks that I have received. These latest ones look awesome hanging on the wall.
I am sorry that I am running behind and am nowhere near finished with my blocks, I am sure that I will have them done (16 left to grow up) by the dead line. I really hope that this doesn't cause anyone any inconvinence.
Deep Deep breaths...no need to apologize or worry about inconveniencing anyone. This swap has a four month time frame and blocks are due to be mailed home by April 15th so you have plenty of time. If anyone is upset they have not received their block yet then perhaps this is not the swap for them. This swap is not meant to be rushed and get it done. it is meant to help people grow and stretch in their comfort zones and be STRESS FREE because you do have time!
So again take a deep breath and relax-you are fine :-)
Hugs
April