Old 03-17-2011, 10:27 AM
Obsessed

Originally Posted by JudyG
Well, Amanda, guess my hubby can go on your bad list along with mine. I worked all afternoon to finish up your row and get it put together so I could post pictures tonight. Layed it out to take a picture, and he informs me he left it at a friend's house and can't pick it up til tomorrow. So, hopefully, I'll have a picture to post tomorrow.

I was about ready to murder him earlier today. We are getting ready to head back to Washington from Arizona. He always gets in such a hurry to get things taken care. On Monday, unbeknownst to me, he goes to the post office to have the mail start being forwarded to our home in Washington. What's the hurry? I will be here for another 3 weeks, even though he is leaving in 2.

Today it dawns on me that I am expecting a package with my other row robin quilt (which is finished) and another quilt to work on. Is this going to end up in Sequim and be held at the post office til one of us gets home? Also, I have a grandson whose birthday is April 8 and I have been working on a quilt for him and needed several more pieces of fabric, which were ordered over a week ago and were on their way here. I was fit to be tied.

Luckily for him, the post office didn't get the mail stopped yet, and both packages arrived today. So guess he's off the hook for this time. What do you do with these guys? They drive you nuts at times like this, but then what would we do without them?

Judy - this is exactly why my husband is not allowed to handle ANY of the details for anything! :lol: :lol: Glad you were able to get all of your packages!