View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 10:55 AM
Lacelady
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
I know Lesley....I did that, but for some reason I'm having trouble with that one little bit on the flowers. I'll get them on tonight and just leave whatever happens...GRRRRR! You know you can only do something over 3 times...(wasn't that the Jane rule??)

Thats a good idea about those little hearts...they are so small that I'm thinking I'm going to do them in something other than the Razzle Dazzle...I have some metallic thread that I use for Embroidery..Yelmet I think...I may try that for those teeny hearts.

BTW...I love your block! Funny..you went from light to dark..I went from dark to light with the full petal showing being my lightest color.- Mine is probably wrong.... :roll: , but it looks ok..
I should have gone from dark to light, just as you have done, but when I put my darker blue on the black, it got lost and sort of disappeared. I'm sorry you are struggling with that centre petal - how about ironing round a template with some starch, and allowing it to cool - remove it from the template and then sew it down? Try that, it just might work. Good luck!