View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 11:32 AM
blossom808

HI All,

I wanted to show my daisy quilt in progress. This is the first time I free quilted. Im soo happy I can do it. Im just following the flowers around and around. Well my old sewing maching was giving me problems and my hubby said go buy a new one. I was out the door. I found one at walmart just a sewing machine nothing to fancy. then a couple of weeks later I went to another Walmart. I walked down the sewing isle and found a quilting sewing machine with 80 stitches and 120 functions. It was 50 dollars more then the one I just bought, I called hubby and told him he said yes.. I brought the other one back. I just love the new one. Has so many fun stitches on it. I also made pillow cases and put hearts on one and little flowers on another. My hubby said he hasent seem me so happy that the look on my face was priceless. I have a question tho, I think me making all daisy squares is a little bit to much for me, so im thinking to put a different square between them. But what square ? Im thinking maybe a 4 square ? or 2inch strips ? somthing easy, What do you all think ? Plus im doing the daisy's quilt, quilt as you go first time for that too. Thanks blossom

daisy quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]170956[/ATTACH]

pillowcase
[ATTACH=CONFIG]170973[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-170951.jpe   attachment-170967.jpe   attachment-170968.jpe