View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 08:21 AM
Lisa

I'm sewing one evening, everything goes fine, I turn in for the night. Next evening, I go to sew and my thread breaks, I re-thread, start sewing. Tension starts messing up. I mess with it alittle bit but not to much since it's computerized, I don't want to jack it up! I re-thread my bobbin, still have a tension problem, starting to pull my fabric into the little hole there. Grrrr! I put in a new needle, you know, just in case. Doesn't work! Grrrr! I completely re-thread my machine! Still won't work!!!! At this point.......I just walk away! My heart sinks! I'm thinking ok now, in the last 6 weeks my central air conditioning has broken, then my water heater broke (after leaking out all over the floor) and then a part in my well went out, hence...no water! And now.......to top it all off......my machine, my baby, my everything turns it's back on me also!!!!!! Next day.....go back in, sit down, look at machine........a bright light from heaven shines down on one very small area of my machine, I feel so, so, so stupid!!!!!!! all this time, after all these years........I was forgetting to place my thread thru a thread holder right above the needle!!!!!! Grrrrr!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: but while in the mids't of kicking myself in the $%$, I realized, hey! at least it isn't broke, it isn't going to cost me money.....my machine does love me!!!!! :mrgreen: