Old 03-17-2011, 05:14 PM
LovingIzabella

Hello everyone
I have been with Oxford medical for 10 years now and have never had any real issues until recently. Recently the cost for the premium has gone up some while benefits have gone down. I pay more out of pocket for my prescriptions and between hubby and I they add up to quite a bit. My medical condition is pretty intense and can cause blindness so I have to take them. My question is this. His job is now offering him a HDHP (High Deductible Health Plan) which he pays nothing out of pocket for as far as premium and the employer pays the deductible as well. So really the only cost we would ever have once the deductible is met is the copay for prescriptions which are $10, $30, $50 based on tier of medication (far cheaper than I am paying now).
Okay the questions-If you have MVP do you like it? Do you find you have any problems with your doctors taking it? (I already researched and all of our doctors are in the MVP network) Do you have a hard time getting approvals for things such as MRIs or surgeries?
Any and all input is much appreciated.
Hugs
April