View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 08:32 PM
Celeste

Originally Posted by Mimito2
She loves my DH chair. At night she will pull on his socks/pant leg and climb into his lap and across behind his back to try to get him out of the chair so she can go to sleep. Crying and whining the whole time like he has hurt her feelings. If he gets up to go to the bathroom she gets in his chair and pretends to be asleep. It is really comical watching them argue over who is going to get to use it. Last week I was training her on a leash and she did not want to do it. Her leash is a horse lead... I bring her back inside and am fussing at her that she is not minding me. I go back to cutting blocks and I hear her chewing on what I thought was her bone, she then appears behind me. She has the leash in her mouth and drops it at my feet. She had pulled it off the peg I hang it on and chewed the clip off it. No more leash training! (she thinks)
It sounds like she's training you and your husband! Sometimes our furry babies are smarter than we like! :oops:

I'm so sorry about the loss of your other Dobie babies. I agree with what you said in a pm; "Dobes leave such big holes in your heart."

Doberman's really are the best, aren't they?

How did you choose to get a Doberman in the first place? We practically grew up with them and love having them in our lives.