Thread: What to do...
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 09:23 AM
LastGrandma

I committed myself to running a 10th Anniversary Party of our Neighborhood Association at our Neighborhood Picnic this coming September. I intend to invite all the past Board Members (and of course, some won't attend cuz they moved out of the area, other plans, etc.). And I would like to give them something for attending and to acknowledge their past service to our neighborhood. And I am stumped! Our funds are non-existent or very limited, so that is a factor too.

My first inclination is to make them a set of four wine coasters from my stash, with one coaster being commemorative with our Association Abbreviation, dates, and a "Thank You!" on it. I do not have an embroidery machine (yet), so all embroidery would be a challenge. I would make a small commemorative certificate to go with them too!

The past Board members are both sexes, all ages, all stations in life, and all occupations. I do not want to spend the entire next 6 months working on only this so .... Any suggestions besides what I have thought of???

Thanks for any input you can give me!