View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Leota

Originally Posted by laparshall
Dawn, I am sorry to say that No, I have not received your center yet. I have check with my mailman, and he says that he didn't deliver it. I'm thinking that Gwyn said she was going out of town, maybe she ran out of time to get it in the mail before she left?? Gwyn are you back yet? Did you get a chance to mail Dawn's center to me? Please let one of us know the status.

Dawn I would be sorry to see you leave, I think you offer a lot of fun to the board. I love seeing your work too. I hope you will reconsider the idea of leaving.
Linda
Dawn,
Please don't leave. I too have noticed a change in the board since I joined in 2009. I don't spend as much time as I use to on the board because of this. You can keep in touch with those of us who love you.

BTW... You are an awesome leader in this group. This is my first IRR and yes, I realize now that we are emotionally attached to our centers and we put in a lot of planning, blood, sweat and tears when we design and construct them.

My biggest frustration is that people don't have the courtesy to send/answer e-mails and communicate. We don't need a blow by blow account of their life happenings just a simple note will do. I am not addressing just the quilt board... I'm speaking about people as a whole. There is no reason for people not to communicate...internet, email, phone, pony express... it's all out there... no reason of rude behavior.
This is my two cents... sorry for the rant...

Dawn, again please don't leave but call me... I'll pm you