Old 02-12-2009, 05:17 AM
Bevsie

Hi,

Thanks for all the replies to my embroidery question.
I buy designs from Embroidery Library all the time, great site. I also do Amazing Designs, Buttercup, Dk Embroidery, and GoNutsGoCreative. If you've never been to Buttercup or DK Embroidery check it out, both have cute designs for very reasonable prices. DK you can join for six dollars a month and download all you want..........Buttercup has lots of free sets to download. I have had good luck with what I done from both of them. Also some applique designs at Buttercup, which I think are fun.
My little flash drive stick is full of designs I have downloaded, also buy CD's from my Babylock dealer if it's something I have to have the whole set of. I am great at collecting designs...need to get them stitched out!
I embroider and sew on Babylock machines.
I just got the Elegante2 last week and also have an Ellure and a Decorators Choice. I couldn't resist the new one, I had a year old Esante and loved it, but our dealer was closing one of her shops and offered fantastic deals on ones she had new in the shop.....I caved. I traded in the Esante and upgraded.....but I did resist for about 5
whole days. I work at the quilt shop in town and my Ellure I keep there.
I plan to both quilt and embroider on my Elegante. (I think I better!!!) I wonder what tool my hubby will get now??? LOL
Am doing a table runner for myself with Amazing Design apples, will post when I get it done.
Happy stitching.
Bev