Old 03-19-2011, 09:18 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by OHSue
Rhonda you have got to be the most giving person I know, you have shared your plastic templates, your patterns, instructions. I am sure you get plenty of thanks, but I just wanted to put one more extra big thank you out there. Thanks so much for being such a great person.
And the baby is just adorable, I love seeing happy babies, who can't smile when they see that smiling baby.
Thank you Sue. I do appreciate all the thanks. It lets me know I am doing something right.
We are blessed with grandkids. The youngest 4 are 5 and under and I am so blessed to get to spend time with them. You just can't help but smile when you see such little ones smiling. The best feeling in the world. My youngest grand is 3 mos last Thurs and he is such a doll. He was in my avatar before Adrianna. She is actually my great grand. Her momma is my oldest granddaughter.
I will be posting Jayden soon. I have a pic of him that just makes you want to laugh out loud! He is 2 and always smiling and giggling. Also my great grand. His dad is my oldest grand Cody who is 22 now.