Old 03-19-2011, 03:29 PM
Glenn

Originally Posted by kwendt
Originally Posted by Lostn51
Okay as promised here is the 66 I painted yesterday. I did this machine for Donna (Rumbols) and it will be a hand crank.

It is a "Black Cherry" (base coat Black and a Red Pearl mid coat). In the light the pearl jumps out at you while the rest of the machine looks black. I shot a few bikes in this color and everyone loved them. In fact one bike took the "Best Paint" trophy home at a major indoor show.

Billy
I am on my way Glenn
billy... now you've done it. I cave. Can you do the same but with a hunter green or deep purple Pearl mid coat? 201-2? I'm pm'in you! lol...

Just got on the board today, and waded through 9 pages of great machine 'finds'! Wow... congrats to all those who picked up great machines.

Let's see...
Yes, get the Vesta...
Nice lotus decals on that 66-1 bclamp machine. And the cabinet is AWESOME.
Love that cool looking, Necchie (sp) machine with the fold down bed extension. I've been starting to read up on the Necchie's... there's been a bunch of Supernovas and such up for sale in my neck of the woods...

All of you... are the best, most addictive 'entertainment' I have. And I mean that as a compliment and with gratitude for all the advice, teaching/learning, and knowledge. We learn together!

oh, I'm making banana bread. Come on over, the coffee's 'on'!