View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 03:58 PM
lalaland

I love Brother as well, I have owned 3 Brother embroidery machines and 2 Brother mechanicals.

Then one day I was in Sears and they had a Kenmore machine on sale that someone had returned. It was an unbelievable deal so I strayed and purchased it. My electronic Brother became the machine I took to classes and the Kenmore became my primary home machine.

Then, out of curiosity, I bought a Pfaff machine. It had the best stitching I'd ever seen on a machine, and the IDT foot was awesome, but I just wasn't comfortable with it so sold it to a gal who was thrilled to have it.

The Brother mechanical got too heavy to take to classes so I purchased a Janome Gem and love it.

Then I fell in love with the Singer Rocketeer and my son got me one for my birthday last year.

I was at my favorite dealer one day and he had a used Bernina Deco embroidery machine that looked really cool so I purchased it. I love the designs on it, and it's compatible with my Brother software, usually I have both machines going at the same time.

So I guess the point I'm trying to make is, if you stray you will find there a lot of other fun machines to try, and like, out there. I'm still partial to Brother though (and, on a side note, Kenmore, Brother, Janome and also an older model of the Euro Pro (I own that one too, it's pretty awesome, Target sold them at one time) all share the same manufacturer).

And, like Enchanted Quilter, I have sergers too - Juki, Singer, Hobbylock, and Elna. They're all great!