Old 03-19-2011, 06:17 PM
Grandmother23

Originally Posted by kwendt
Originally Posted by Grandmother23
Originally Posted by kwendt
Great! It'll come out the oven in about 20 minutes. The porch light is on...and oh yes, it's about 73 degrees, clear. The wind's out of the SE at about 2 mph. Perfect for a boat ride... Anyone else in for banana bread, coffee and a night time boat ride? Ahhhhhh....
You are wrong for this! I am a lover of water and fishing and eating, it doesn't matter where the water is, not too particular what the food is, etc. :lol:
Heck, girl! If you can come down here to South Florida and find the kinda 'bargains' on machines for me here... that you find in your travels up north... I'll GIVE you a huge slice of warm, fresh banana bread with real, dairy made, non-processed butter - a thermos of hot coffee - and take you and your boy(s) on the boat for DAYS! lol!!!! :mrgreen: Wanna wake board? Um... fishing is good too, need license. Wahoo, snook, tuna, snapper, tilapia... the local 5 star marina we love, has the BEST Grouper Dogs on the planet. Fresh off the boats!
I would do my best for you! How is the Lobster fishing in your area? The one time I did this, I was in the Keys. Sooooo loved it, even the music was to die for!!! It was at least 10 years or so since I was last there. :mrgreen: Hope to be there around August or so this year. I really liked riding the mini-bikes on Key West. Made me feel young then, so imagine how it will feel in August this year!