View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 09:21 PM
soniboo

Originally Posted by wildyard
I so agree with what Marvel, Patty and others have said about the many, many wonderful people on this board who give, support, share and encourage others in so many kind, loving and generous ways. I feel like it's really not fair to single me out this way so much, because I'm just one of many. I hope each and every one of you who have donated, contributed, sent prayers, thoughts and love to others will take all these kind and wonderful things being said of me and apply them to yourselves as well.
I appreciate all the love in this board more than I can tell you. It's really true that I don't feel like any of you are strangers here.
Like most of you, I love making quilts and I love when one of my quilts makes someone happy. It's a double joy and a double blessing, as most of you already know.
If indeed I am an angel here on earth, than many of you have helped put the feathers in my wings. I hope I have done the same for you.
Hugs, smiles and happy quilting to every angel on the QB, including especially, the one I made this particular quilt for.
Linda, not only are you generous but you're humble too. How could anyone not love you?

akrogirl, it's good to know that you're having minimal side effects and hang in there, you're in so many prayers and thoughts here.

Prayers and positive thoughts for all our cancer survivors and fighters...take one day, one hour, one minute at a time.