Old 03-19-2011, 09:27 PM
Jim's Gem

Cooking. Tomorrow is a Baby Shower for my daughter. So tonight I have my MIL and step FIL spending the night. All three of my daughters were here for dinner and two of their husbands, 9 in all. Tonight we had Tri-Tip, brown & wild rice, Asparagus saute'd with garlic, home made bread, tossed green salad and Pie which we picked up at the farmers marked. I also made a huge homemade lasagna for tomorrow nights dinner after the baby shower, which will include the 9 of us plus another DD's husband, his sister, my parents and a sister in law, I think that makes 14
DH and I did go to the farmers marked and buy some fresh Strawberries (oh, so sweet), some fresh asparagus and lettuce, and spinach and found these pies (which were delicious)

I did get to sew on labels to 3 quilts that I need to get "out the door' One will go to church to a "handicapped" couple, and one is a wedding gift for a wedding that is going on next weekend that we are unable to attend and the other is for my DH's aunt. She wrote us a very nice note and asked if I would make her a quilt. So.... I had one I had made for a boutique that did not sell so I sewed a label on it and hopefully I will have a couple of quilts in the mail tomorrow.