Old 03-20-2011, 12:08 AM
Annya

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
I got a call this morning, about 5 minutes ago. And this person, who is really nice, asked me if I could make her two t-shirt quilts with her daughters t-shirts,,, blah..blah..blah... I do not quilt for outsiders for a living, I do them once in a while for friends. Anyway, someone gave her my name.
OK this is not a problem, I tell people, no time frame, when it's done. LOL. She wants one full size by April 18th and one by May 18th. I was like "you are kidding". She said, well you have plenty of time. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
SO this lady lives in Glen Rose, TExas. I have her info. If anyone else would like to "play" with her , pm me. I just cannot do it. I know some do but not this chickie doodle. I get too many hitches in my git-along and never know when I will have a broken spoke. You know.
Thanks for letting me vent. Whew!!! Does anyone quilt this fast? I can with a regular top but stabilizing, cutting, etc for a t-shirt quilt. May be some good money for someone. She might even mail it if she thought she could get it back on time.
Any takers. ROFL.
I like your little picture at the bottom of your page. It has given me a smile on my face thinking about it. Thanks Debbie