View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 04:48 AM
Izaquilter

I've come to the conclusion I am not meant to be a hand quilter! I am hoop poor because I've bought them all & I've only quilted 3 quilts by hand. I would love to do a couple more before I die but I'm just not sure if I will! I have the floor hintenberg rotating(which I would gladly sell), adjustable floor model that I bought & never used, I have a 24" quilting hoop that I've used, I have a 17" that I've used, I have 2 lap hoops I've tried using, plus I have the pvc floor model with the adjustable legs that I've used. LOL all for 3 quilts! I've been told that the Hintenber rotating hoop is suppose to be the best on the market because of the construction. I bought it, was going to use it & decided I'd use it for displaying my quilts. NOT, I don't have room to put it! But a quilting hoop is a personal preference. I prefer to machine quilt most of my quilts but I ENVY those that hand quilt. I would love to be able to be a hand quilter! Good luck!

this is the Hintenberg hoop I have. It is brand new, I still have the box it came in & is ready to find a new owner!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]172299[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-172294.jpe