View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 09:53 AM
milp04

Originally Posted by Rhonda
I looked online and I find suggestions of using zip files with won't work for what I want to do. I tried downloading Adobe acrobat 7 and it says I have it but it doens't sbow up in my programs either on the list or in the control panel. It isn't in my list of programs when I use the open with in the menu. The download said it was downloaded but my pc usually has a new program popup and I never saw that this time. so I am wondering if for some reason it didnt' really download even tho it said it was installed.

I am at my wit's end trying to figure this out. I am using an Ebay program and it won't allow a PDF larger than 300k. My pdf is 1010k. I need to make it smaller.

Any ideas?

Another program to check out is Win2PDF. This allows a word document, or web page or whatever to be printed and/or saved as a pdf file.

It, Win2PDF, installs as a printer option. You do not have to actual print on paper to use the program. It always asks and gives you the option to save first. I just keep my printer not connected so I only print when I want to.

It is a free program, to use for personal use. If and when you do want to print anything, you omit the last page with program information.

I use it when paying for anything online or doing anything where I want to capture the webpage.

I'm not sure if this would help in your situation. You may be able to resize the original in this program before printing thus saving the size, but that would need to be checked.

Pam M