View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 11:40 AM
QuiltswithConvicts

Linda, don't feel that you are behind. While you were "resting," several of us have formed a JTG club (Jumped The Gun) by getting a head start on the blocks. As you might have figured, Lesley is leading the pack by going great guns. While she is stitching, she is also taking tons of pictures so she can post different things to help those who might get stuck on a particular item. I put up a tutorial on my method of machine applique, so I sort of JTGd. Just like our Dear Jane blocks, these blocks grab you and won't let go until you have made a few of them & by then, you're hooked and don't want to stop!

I don't know if you have discovered it or not, but we now have a virtual section all to ourselves! Patti suggested it & Patrice made it happen. Everything AOTH-related will be found under this section. The easiest way to get there is go to the bottom OF ANY PAGE and click on Topic Lists. Affairs of the Heart is at the top!!! Click on it & a list of all our AOTH related topics will be there. No more searching away our life looking for a thread.

How are you feeling today?