View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 12:53 PM
BabyCakes

Get a cup of coffee and here we go. 43 north out of Milwaukee. Menomonee Falls,The Quilted Basket ,nice shop/large selection has something for everyone. Go back to 43 go north next stop Cedarburg ,Ye olde Schoolhouse. I love this shop all civil war/primitive. And Material Matters, modern fabrics nice shop. Go back on 43 go north Plymouth, The Sewing Basket nice shop does alot of purses/bags/totes modern fabric. Go back to 43 north Sheboygan, My Sister's Quilt Shop, all modern fabrics. Go back to 43 north Denmark ,Kindred Spirits Quilt Shop all primitive/civil war.Nice shop.Go back to 43 north Greenbay, Quilter's Connection A little bit of everything and My favorite Quilt Shop. But if you really like primitive you need to go to Primitive Gatherings Quilt Shop west of 43 in Menasha.The owner has published books /patterns /fabric thru moda. I live in southeastern wisconsin and have a place up north.So on my way to and from I make alot of pit stops. There is also a nice shop in Neillsville ,Heart 2 Hands Quilt Shop. All these shops have web sites so check them out. Any questions :?: