Old 03-20-2011, 10:18 PM
vanessaquilts

you will love the Big Shot Pro Quilters version from sizzix - westminster, it is such a strong sturdy machine and really is 100 % better than the Accuquilt GO! my sister and I have both machines. Before the Big Shot Pro came on the market we loved the fabric cutter we had -- Accuquilt - well now the difference is beyond belief. I was hesitant to buy and contacted the online fabric cutter and dies store in Canada, they were so confident we would love this machine and after much discussion with them we decided to take the plunge.
All I can say is thank you - Stitch in the Ditch! you are amazing and you are as good as your word! we would still be hedging if you had not had the knowledge and answers we needed. So really do not worry - you can speak to any of the gals who have this machine through the facebook stitchintheditch sharing and learning page, they are honest and open and will tell you how they feel about their machine, it is not the store - this is the public who either have accuquilt or big shot pro and they are the best to ask about it.
they will certainly give you their two cents worth