Thread: how much time
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 04:25 AM
doowopddbop
Banned

I dream about quilting. I see quilts everywhere (see my avatar). I doodle with a giant sewing machine (longarm business), design quilts and patterns, and teach classes to both youth and adults. I pretty much live in my sewing room. I make charity quilts for soldiers and for humanitarian efforts to send around the world. I quilt with my daughters for their trousseaus, and am a member of six different guilds. I oversee the home arts room (including the quilt show) of my county fair, and serve on the board of the Home Machine Quilting Show in Salt Lake City. I've judged quilts at county and state fairs, and have entered quilts in fairs and shows around the region with a collection of ribbons to show for it. I write about quilting (http://quiltscapesquilting.blogspot.com), I read about quilting in books, magazines and online, and I decorate with quilts around my house. I guess you could say I am passionate about quilting. Oh, and I love to cook and sing. And then I dream about quilting some more. So, how much time? FULL time.