Old 03-21-2011, 06:09 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Kathie S.
Nancy if the hair was white it was Marshmellow and he is crossed eye, so you can blame him for the crossed eyes. If the hair was black it was Patches and if it was brown it was the dog Missy. Sorry about that. I am glad that you got it out. These cats are into everything. I did keep the machine in the box, but hair does fly. Kathie
Kathie, this hair had nothing to do with you or your animals. This machine made the same stitch when you had her. I remember when you tried to use her at last month's Girls Night Out -- she was sewing the same way! We all thought it was your thread remember? Well, this hair was a very long human hair that had been in there a very long time. It just got missed at our FW maintenance class. Didn't Linda even play a lot with your tensions, etc., trying to get a better stitch? I would have thought the stitch was ok if it were not for the fact that I know what a perfect stitch these machines can do - besides, it just didn't sound right either. No, this machine was new to you too, and this problem was before you I am sure! I just kept re-reading the book and searching until I found the problem! The book says in several places how the FW was made so small with perfectly fit parts that a thread can mess it up - there is no wiggle room!

Nancy