View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 06:02 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

I collect fabrics with different projects in mind. I am at my best, when I take fabrics to store with me to coordinate. They stay in bundles with strip scraps tied around them until I get to cutting stage.
I keep the rectangular boxes from wal-mart that 24 sodas come in, and I also have some pizza boxes. they will be better for holding large blocks. Once something is cut, it goes into one of these rectangular boxes that is labeled on at least two sides. I finally have my sewing room organized so that to see fabrics, all I have to do is pull back curtains or look on racks in closet. All projects are in the same cabinet. All tools are in 'parts' drawers or on my pegboard or in a 3 drawer cabinet with casters. Hubby may call it a cave, but I can find and name every rock in there!!! :wink:

ksusan, melissa was telling you she liked your sewing m. pillow. Thinking, I will go look again, bc I don't remember a pillow...LOL...the picture is sideways on my monitor. :shock: Who knew?
I think the color on my monitor is all wonky cause everybody sees things that I can't. I tried to make picture brighter, but monitor is getting old. I am not complaining though! :wink: :D