View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 03:43 AM
Quilting G

I seem to get a lot of answers from this wonderful board and I hope yall do not mind my questions about your style. I don't know anyone who quilts and I find the community here wonderful and helpful. A lot of my questions are questions I ask my self - is this the only way or are there better ways and you all give me great hope of one day being a good quilter. Anyway-- My question is....

Do you stick to a handful of blocks or are you always trying new blocks, new techniques, and new patterns.

I made 2 baby quilts (tied, no batting or binding) when I was starting out, and then I did an Irish chain. The Irish Chain seem to make itself and just flowed and so I made another Irish Chain and added a Block with the Initial of the baby I was making it for again it just flowed. Now I am working on a quilt "Let’s play baseball". Ok it did not flow. I have one boarder left and it has been sitting there for a week. I just can't seem to get to it...

So do you have a favorite block/pattern that you seem to go back to over and over or are you always trying something new??

Sorry I was wordy...

Hapy Quilting,
G