Old 03-23-2011, 12:51 AM
carolaug

I would have said...I am so glad I get to work at home! I was home for a year when laid off...and it is more work at home than at work....only difference is you get paid. My husband use to say what did you do all day...the house was spotless..and not noticed since I cleaned every day....I started to write of a list of my daily chores and what I did...I was even surprised on the amount of work that gets done. (Garden, weeding, cleaning, raking, mopping, clothes, making bed, shoveling, cooking..etc...glad to be back at work and the housework is shared once again and being able to slack off....
Originally Posted by crafty_linda_b
Hey you should have just said "Yep some have to work and some get to quilt" I think she was feeling sorry for herself..she HAS to work...some people HAVE to work because they over extended themselves and are in debt up to their eyeballs...my DH & I live on a limited income..we just don't have or do anything fancy...but we are happy and I can quilt when I want to....don't let her comment bother you...you know that you are doing a service that makes others happy and gives them comfort..that is all that is important..Keep on Stitchin' Linda B.