Old 03-23-2011, 02:05 PM
debbieumphress

This friday the 25th from 10-4 we are having our 8th annual Make a BLanket day at John Peter Smith hospital for the children. We will be providing lunch and snacks for everyone who wants to join us. ANyone welcome, bring your machine to sew, we provide everything else. We already have sandwiches, kits and drinks there. You can tye quilts too if you don't want to bring a machine. And we usually have 4-6 janome's there for you. It will be a fun day.
You park in the garage and will get a free ticket stamp. When you come in the main door, just ask at info for the room we are in. They move us every year. I will be there by 9am so you can call me.
Hope any in Ft. Worth area can drop in to visit or work with us. You don't have to join or be a member, just come to help us make quilts for the children . We leave all quilts made there and are taking some already done. Last year we left 389. PM me if you have questions. We will have door prizes and be selling our raffle tickets for our funds for the year.
Thanks for reading.....:) :)